Forex trading school (FRX) – boost your knowledge of financial markets and trading.
To start with trading in forex or in crypto, Frxtradingschool is your point of departure !
FRX Trading School guides you step by step to assure you have a steap learning curve. We advice you on how to start, what courses you best follow next and we are there to help you with your questions. In this fashion you’ll get of to a flying start and you’ll avoid rookiemistakes.
Everybody is interested in crypto but you can not neglect the basics : trading with forex. Especially if you want to leverage your crypto trades. If you are impatient, you can do both at a reduced price. Regardless of the Academy you choose, we will guide you in every step to assure you’ll be armed with knowledge to start your additional income streams.
In collaboration with IM Mastery Academy™ we assure that you will learn at the speed of light how to trade. IM Mastery Academy™ offers you via the FRX-academy and the crypto-academy called DCX-academy :
- highly targeted instructional videos that give you a basic level of confidence in a short time to start trading.
- live sessions by dozens of experts who have been monitoring full-time the forex and crypto market. They share their expertise with you.
- you get access to different scanners that recognise certain patterns and will help you in your evaluation of the market.
Additionally FRX Trading School guides you for free in every step of your learning path and we’ll assure contact moments with ourselves and other students to assure that every question is answered in a very short timeframe and you can learn from us and your fellow students.
Disclaimer: We do not provide financial advice.
Some lingo used in forex to get you started with FRX:
The market of trading currency pairs. Simultaneously one currency is bought and another is sold. The global market for such transactions is referred to as the forex or FRX market.
SCALPING/ INTRADAY TRADEN / SWING TRADEN
These are different trading styles:
– Scalping is a trading style that specializes in profiting off of small price changes and making a fast profit off reselling.
– Intraday or day trading means buying and selling stocks on the same trading day.
– Swing trading is a style of trading that that captures short- to medium-term gains in a currency pair (or any financial instrument) over a period of a few days to several weeks.
The two currencies that make up a foreign exchange rate. For example EUR/USD (Euro/U.S. Dollar).
BEARISH/BEAR MARKET VS BULLISH/BULL MARKET
The difference between the bid and the ask price. You buy and sell at the outer limits of the spread. Take this always into account to avoid an early closing of your trade.
A chart that indicates:
– the trading range for the chosen timeframe via the wicks
– the opening and closing price via the body (the rectangle). If the open price is lower than the close price, the body is in general green or not shaded. If the close price is lower than the open price, that area of the chart is red or shaded.
Also known as margin trading, this is the percentage or fractional increase you can trade from the amount of capital you have available. It allows traders to trade notional values far higher than the capital they have. For example, leverage of 500:1 means you can trade a notional value 500 times greater than the capital in your trading account. A well determined stoploss is very important to avoid blowing up your account.
A price level that may act as a ceiling (resistance) or as a floor (support). There are price levels where a rejection of the current price action can be seen.
The employment of financial analysis and trading techniques to reduce and/or control exposure to various types of risk. Both a financial risk management as an emotional risk management needs to be in place.